We can provide fully trained and qualified security personnel to accommodate your security receptionist needs. Our Security Receptionist will protect your property, staff and visitors.
The post of Security Receptionist is one of the most important in your organisation. This is because the receptionist is often the first point of contact between your customers and your company.
If that first impression is unfavourable, the success of any meetings with other staff members could be jeopardised.
Our highly trained security operatives will ensure that any person attempting to gain access to your premises must have your permission and only be given access to permitted areas for a valid reason.
They will efficiently deal with your visitors requests, which can often involve tracing and contacting the member of staff your visitor is meeting.
In addition to this Our security receptionists may also carry out additional security duties including:
- Answer incoming calls or internal calls from your staff members.
- Receive and pass on mail deliveries.
- Assist in the preparation of meetings.
- Assist visitors when leaving your premises, e.g. arrange taxis.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Patrolling your premises to prevent or detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of your premises.
- Contact the police or fire departments in cases of emergency.
- Check alarm circuits and ensure the alarm system is functioning properly.
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
Details of Accessories
All visitors will be required to sign the visitor’s book and will not gain entry until a security pass is issued, complete with the time and name of your company members contact. They will also be signed out before they leave your premises.